The NoFrost side-by-side fridge-freezer with ice and water dispenser and HomeBar: provides convenient access to your drinks.
- Ice and water dispenser: dispenses cool water and ice cubes at the push of a button.
- HomeBar: provides convenient access to drinks and prevents loss of energy.
- NoFrost: never defrost again, thanks to perfect protection from ice formation - that saves time and effort.
- Electronic temperature control: set the target temperature clearly and easily.
- MultiAirflow System: constant air circulation on all levels - for longer freshness.
SuperFreezing: protection for pre-frozen food.
- SuperFreezing protects frozen food from defrosting when adding new food to the freezer, and the new food freezes faster. Appliances with an automatic freezing function return to normal operation once the required temperature is reached. This prevents energy waste.
Protect chilled food with SuperCooling.
- If the SuperCooling function is activated, food that's just been purchased is cooled more quickly. At the same time, it stops food already in the fridge from warming up. The temperature is lowered by pushing a button to 2°C at the lowest. To prevent unnecessary power consumption, the function automatically switches back after about 6 hours.
Multi Airflow System: even air distribution for longer freshness.
- The fan-assisted MultiAirflow System causes gentle, even currents of cold air to emerge at all levels of the chilling and freezing area. Temperature fluctuations are minimised and cooling times reduced – which helps your foods retain their flavour for longer.
FreshSense: perfect storage climate.
- Thanks to the optimum storage conditions, your food preserves an ideal consistency; ice cream, for instance, is neither too soft nor too hard. A constant temperature in the fridge interior is a decisive factor in achieving more freshness and flavour. FreshSense sensors constantly monitor and control the ambient, fridge and freezer temperature. A constant temperature inside the fridge, independent of the outer temperature, is the result.
NoFrost: Save yourself some time.
- With a NoFrost model, the humidity in the air is collected on the central fin evaporator rather than building up in the applicance or on the foods. This chiller, which draws the wamth out of the freezer area, automatically defrosts from time to time. The resultant condensation is taken to the outside and evaporated using the compressor warmth in a special collecting pan. This lowers humidity in the appliance, which means that almost no ice forms. So you don't need to worry about defrosting any more.