Right of Return
Right of return
In accordance with the policy of Dinratri "On the Protection of Consumer Rights", you have the right to refuse the goods of proper quality at any time before it is received, at the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, and after receipt - within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
Reasons for refund by the buyer:
- did not fit the size, style, color, length, etc.
Conditions of return of good quality:
- the goods were not in use;
- retained consumer properties and presentation (labels, labels containing product characteristics, original packaging);
- the return form is filled out.
The goods supplied in the kit must also be returned in the kit. When returning goods of appropriate quality, the shipping fee and the transfer fee are not refundable. If the order is incorrectly ordered or if there is a defect, the cost of return delivery is paid by the Delivery Agent by the seller. Goods of appropriate quality are not subject to return, according to the Decree of the Dinratri Return Policy.
Return of goods through the branches of Courier
If the goods were delivered by a courier (PATHAO, SA, SUNDARBAN, eCourier ) or received at the Post Office of Bangladesh , the ordering point (post-box) and PickPoint, then you need to return the parcel (transport mode - ground) and send it by the Courier. Please do not send the parcel by cash on delivery or parcel post.
1. Fill out the " Return Application ".
2. Attach a sales receipt or check.
3. Attach a copy of your NID (if applicable).
4. Put the product in its original packaging.
5. Return of goods is carried out at the address: House 14/C, Road-2, Block-L, Banai, Dhaka-1213.
Return of goods in the retail store of the network
If the goods were received at the retail store of the network, then you can return the order in full or in part. The refund can be made in the store, on the day of receipt, immediately after the fitting or within 14 calendar days on the basis of the current legislation. The return is made in the store where the order was paid. To apply for a refund, you need a passport and a sales receipt or a check.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)